Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009

Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009
*I Don’t Own the Rights to These Photos*

24 juin 2010

CUSTOMIZE YOUR HEELS WITH THE BOW-CLIPS CHLOE




I like this idea so much that his creator Oliv just given my name to one of them.
Those ones with red and black-white dots.




Those lovely and intelligent Bow - Clips can be add
to your shoes for an evening or Forever.

I have a very sad pair of black heels of Louboutin
who will get a new life with those bow - clips.

It's add a Glamourous and personnal lift to every classic heels.

Christian Louboutin New Decoltissimo 85 patent pumps

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

New Decoltissimo 85 patent pumps








I love this inexpensive trick.
My favorite nylons are from the Brand: Cervin




Gris Foncé revers jaune 15 deniers


15 deniers


ALL THE CLIPS & NYLONS CAN BE SHOP