Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009

Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009
*I Don’t Own the Rights to These Photos*

8 oct. 2008

FOR THE LOVE OF BLOGS: Bloglovin' and My favorite Fashion bloggers

My addiction for blogs is quite new ( just last april). When, i began blogging i wasn't familliar with other blogs. Quite soon, i add every blogs that had interest to my Google reader. Soon, i was following 100 blogs.....Very fast, i was lost: Art,Trend,Street fashion, general fashion, Design, Luxe and Marketing, Photography and the favorite Blogs..... Too much to read everyday and it began to take to much time. During summer, i didn't open daily my blog feeds and i decide to stop this waisting of time. I was reading other blogs and i wasn't writing mine.
Now, i came accross a really smart website called Bloglovin



Bloglovin’ tells you when one of your favorite bloggers has written a new post, so you don’t have to waste time on visiting blogs that aren’t updated (check out the video above).
Unlike google reader, bloglovin’ give’s you the real deal (you get to see the layout, comments etc.) and they add this bar at the bottom of your browser which allows you to read a post and then click “next” to read the next new entry and so on. It provides a flow to your reading. It’s like flipping through a magazine with new post’s from your favorite blogs.

I was just add today so add me.....
Now you can follow my blog with bloglovin - Just check this link


Some people don't like monday. 
Well, i just have to say that i enjoy it when a blogger awards me.


Merci to Everybody Says Don't for this gift.
Now, i have to tag 5 awarded blogs.
It's just to difficult to choose ......

So, i will only choose fashion blogs this time.
The winner are:


Louise By Garance Doré


Sussie in Paris last fashion week


Betty At the Puces de St Ouen


Rumi - Just too hot to handle...

Have you notice Louise and Betty are Wearing the  same " I love NY " Tee-shirt....