Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009

Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009
*I Don’t Own the Rights to These Photos*

16 sept. 2008

My fashion Pics Fall-Winter 2008

I have seleted some look for this winter 2008.Of course, 
It's never cheap but this is a trend selection.
I like simple cut and light materials.
Those look can suit a XS or a XL size and still be elegant,
 classic but with a Glam rock touch that i favour.


Listen to this "Rock Dame" Mixtape select for you.



I try to pic style that can still be worn for years.
Remenber ladies: 
Don't think fashion and trends when you buy your clothes.
Think Style and attitude.

First, i will begin with the last runway look that caught me.
Lanvin with those so simple cut but modern materials for a modern "femme fatale".

Rick Owens Gothic minimaliste chic, and i can tell you
 the fabrics are soft and so easy to wear years after years.


Balmain can't be forget with there 2 last rock'n roll
 collections.(Read my post about it here).


Halston that i am sure will soon be a name that you will read often.

 Marchesa for the night.



Now have some look to the accessoiries that will suit to those styles.


Christian Louboutin
Chambre D'ami ballet flats
Python shoulder bag

Leather knee high boots

I choose this photo of the 50's fetish model of Irving Klaw "the pin-up king" :
 Tana Louise who inspired me this shoes selection.









Malone patent pumps 


Elizabeth satin pumps

BRIAN ATWOOD Starlet suede pumps
GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI Embellished heel pumps

All this shoes selection can be bought on Net-A-Porter.