Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009

Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009
*I Don’t Own the Rights to These Photos*

25 mai 2008

Sarah Moon and Florence travel

Dear readers,
i will be out of my blog for few days.
Tommorrow i will take a plane for Florence.
I will of course take photos for the blog.
I plan to see the ferragamo museum.
the museum boasts a collection of draws 10,000 models
For planning my trip, i used the expat blog in Italie.

the link of the day: Boucheron jewels online shop.
You can order direcly from the website.

Today, i am posting photos from the Pirelli calender
shoots by Sarah Moon in the 70's.
I don't know if you remenber a publicity made by
her for the perfum Loulou of Cacharel .
I will began next week to add "U got the look" posts.
I choose girls who have a great personnality around myspace friends.














Net-A-Porter.com is on Sale.
Have a look you never know.
short selection of my favorite items
See you in 5 days after my short holiday in Florence.