Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009

Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009
*I Don’t Own the Rights to These Photos*

8 mai 2008

Paris Secret - Liwan


Liwan: 8, Rue Saint-Sulpice, 75006 Paris. Tel: 01.43.26.07.40

One of my best Parisian secret address is a libanese boutique calls Liwan.
Interiors magazines often picked there colorful and precious pillows and bed covers.
A simple white room will become fabulous and elegant with one of them.
Enter and have a look at the unique handmade housewares, clothes and accessories from liban 
such has glass, fabulous silver cups, perfect made by hand silk djellabas 
and also little inexpensive things such as bracelets and lucky charms.


There is only one place in the world to find those designs of Lina Audi. 
It's my favorite place to buy a simple birthday gift or a uncommun wedding present. 
I enjoy talking to Dinah, one of the owner who makes you feel at home.
There is deep pillows to seat and really take the time to try all sandals.
There is a sweet smell of Alep soap in the shop.



Sandals are comming in 6 shapes and all colors are always unique 
(gold, silver, natural, snake skins like and bright vinyl red,pink or yellow).
I choose for this summer pale pink sandals (90 euros).
 I will add on my nails a back Chanel and i am ready for walking in the city.