Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009

Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009
*I Don’t Own the Rights to These Photos*

30 avr. 2008

Welcome to my house

"Well Hello ..."
Brenda Dickson (ex-Jill Abbott from Y&R) teaches her secrets to a glamorous 80s life! 
She 'teleports' you directly into her Hollywood Condo where she shares her tips on everything from what to wear to what to eat!
Her personnal views on fashion is a Must ! It's so ridiculous, sometimes i was wondering if she was joking (but no this is for real).
I hope that my "U got the look" interviews (coming soon) will not look like this.I sware to never take pictures of myself, looking dramatic & fantastic like her in my blog....(i know most of the other blogs do).
After all those videos, i sure that you will always remenber Brenda.
So, have a little fun looking at this surrealiste: Welcome to my house.



Enjoy this Brenda's parody  played by great comics Jackie Clarke and Julie Klausner.